Life Giving Foundation
is a registered under notarial deed of trust Number MA 1535/2016.
It was founded in 2016 by Elton Sare and has been in existence since then. The humanitarian foundation strive to protect life which is a precious gift from God through assisting victims of epidemics, accidents, natural disasters as well as bringing medical support to marginalized communities.The work of the foundation goes beyond achieving Sustainable Development Goal 3, it also commits to ensure accessibility of quality education to economically disadvantaged children, the vulnerable and providing vocational skills to young people as well as the disabled, thus reducing poverty.
To ensure that marginalized people can access education, health services, social and economic support to enhance quality life.
The objectives of the Life Giving Foundation are amended as follows:
- To establish a hospital in Zimbabwe which will be a center for treating selected communicable and non-communicable/ chronic diseases.
- Providing assistance in the fight against both infectious and non-infectious diseases through implementing effective control and preventative strategies.
- To provide educational services both in the primary, secondary and tertiary sectors.
- To establish a vocational training center for marginalized and vulnerable talented youths as well as the disabled.
- To provide social, environmental and economic assistance among other amenities to the vulnerable children, the disabled, elderly, divorced and widows.
- To ensure that proper elements and commitments are in place to provide for the establishment, management and the running of the affairs of the Hospital.
- To engage in several projects that aims at ensuring social and economic sustainability of the Trust.