Life Giving Foundation
is a registered under notarial deed of trust Number MA 1535/2016.
The humanitarian foundation strives to promote the health and well being of individuals by providing support to marginalised communities through; medical assistance for epidemic and chronic illness, innovative agriculture ideas, setting up and supporting income generating projects, lobbying and advocacy on socio-economic empowerment. It also commits to ensure accessibility of quality education to vulnerable children as well as providing vocational skills to the disabled. It also commits to ensure accessibility of quality education to vulnerable children as well as providing vocational skills to the disabled and marginaralised.
To ensure good health and well being as well as enhancing educational accessibility to marginalised communities of Zimbabwe.
- To provide support to individuals who suffer from chronic illness in Zimbabwe.
- To provide assistance in the fight against both infectious and non-infectious diseases in Zimbabwe.
- To promote food security in Zimbabwe.
- To provide educational assistance and vocational skills to vulnerable children and the disabled.
- To set up and support income generating projects for marginalised communities in Zimbabwe.
- To research, lobby and advocate for social and economic development for the marginalised communities in Zimbabwe.